OK, this is the final post about #bathcr for today. One of the things that I’ve agreed to do is to give a short interview about my experience of academic/research blogging. This will be filmed and then used as a resource in future training of researchers. So I need some questions to answer.
I thought that I might add a series of questions and then see if anyone could add anything. I’ll try and get a version of the output to post on the blog.
- Who are you and what do you do?
- Tell us a little about your blog?
- Why did you start blogging?
- What blogging tool do you use and why?
- What benefits have you got from blogging?
- Why should academics and researchers start blogging?
- How do you use your blog in your research?
- How do you use your blog in your teaching?
- What kinds of things do you write about on your blog?
- What kinds of comments/interactions do you get around your blog?
What else should I ask/answer?