I’ve been getting interested in books about developing your career online. What kind of advice are these books giving? Are any of them any good? What one’s are you reading and using? What is missing?
I’m thinking about writing something like this and also in writing something like a review article on them. These are the ones that I’ve found so far.
- Career management via LinkedIn
- How to find a job on Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook and Google+
- How to optimise your Linkedin profile
- Job hunting online
- Job searching with social media for dummies
- Linkedin for dummies
- Linkedin for job search
- Linkedin secrets revealed
- Social networking for career success
- Surfing your career
- Windmill Networking: Understanding, Leveraging & Maximizing LinkedIn: An Unofficial, Step-by-Step Guide to Creating & Implementing Your LinkedIn Brand – Social Networking in a Web 2.0 World
Any thoughts or pointers on what else is out there would be useful