I have been asked to speak at David Andrew’s annual careers education conference. It isn’t until 20th and 21st November so this counts as advanced notice. Nonetheless, well worth getting in before it sells out.
The conference will seek
- To examine developments in 14-19 education and training and their implications for CEG.
- To consider how the internet has both changed career and opened up new approaches to careers work with young people.
- To re-examine the interface between education and the world of work, and how to make best use of employers and LMI.
- To explore how careers professionals can work together, through the professional institute to ensure best practice.
- To provide opportunities for delegates to exchange practice and to network with colleagues in similar roles across England.
As well as me you will find Professor Jenny Bimrose (Deputy Director, Institute for Employment Research, University of Warwick), Karen O’Donoghue (President, CDI) and John Thompson (Principal Adviser 14-19, York City Council and Chair of LEACAN, The 14+ National Network) all speaking.
For more information visit David’s website.