The flyer for the latest edition of the NICEC journal is now available. The issue theme is ‘the future of development’ and it includes articles on:
- the CRAC/NICEC Careers 50:50 conference;
- celebrity culture and career learning;
- the ‘world’s first’ careers and employability MOOC;
- employer engagement in schools;
- work experience in higher education and career development learning; and
- a critical analysis of the youth employment market.
This issue also includes two extra sections: a research update and three book reviews.
If you don’t already receive the journal through CDI or as a NICEC member then go to the NICEC site and join up.