Regular followers of this blog will have already heard about my obsessive monitoring of citations of my work and my particular interest in the h-index.
Well, it has just gone up again to 13!
As I’ve said before I think that there are some big downsides to focusing on quantitative measures of research quality. But, it does at least give me something to monitor my progress with. So I continue to obsessively monitor it.
My ‘new entry’ is Advancing Ambitions which has now been cited 13 times.
Bubbling under are…
- A career postcode lottery? 12 citations
- Teachers and careers. 10 citations
- Evaluating the impact of a career management skills module and internship programme within a university business school 8 citations
- Understanding how people pursue taught postgraduate study 8 citations
- The economic benefits of career guidance 5 citations
So feel free to cite any of those and push me up to 14.