The latest issue of the NICEC journal is now out!
It is full of lots of great stuff including an article by me and another one denouncing me!
- Career choice and counselling in rural northern Norway – Ingrid Bårdsdatter Bakke
- Seeking the good life – higher education careers services and moral philosophy – Donald Lush
- Do parents of intending ‘first generation’ students in higher education differ in their need for school support to help their child’s career development? – Annemarie Oomen
- Waiting for a career epiphany – a barrier to career decision making? – Kathleen Houston and Eileen Cunningham
- Career services for international students: comparison of case studies of higher education institutions in Europe – Erik Zeltner
- ‘It all kind of symbolises something doesn’t it?’ How students present their career image online – Tristram Hooley and Beth Cutts
- A critical response to Hooley’s Seven Cs of digital literacy – Tom Staunton
- The Robots are Coming! The response of careers professionals to the future of the graduate job – Nalayini Thambar
If you don’t already get the NICEC journal you can subscribe for as little as £30 by visiting the NICEC website.