Very excited to invite readers of the blog to attend the Institute of Student Employers conference on The role of apprenticeships in early talent strategy. This will be an important conference which will look at whether apprentices are going to change the nature of a substantial number of young people’s entry to the labour market. It will ask how this is current impacting on employers practices and what will be required in the future.
Key themes covered in the conference will be:
- Building and delivering on the strategic business case for apprentices
- Working with apprentice training providers
- Engaging with students / parents
- Engaging with schools / colleges
- Managing recruitment processes
- Research and policy
Hope to see some of you there.