Over the past couple of weeks I’ve been posting a webinar series that we ran drawing on some of the ideas in The Careers Leaders Handbook.
To finish up I thought that I’d put links to all of these webinars in one post so that you can access them whenever you want.
- So you’re a careers leader now
- A stable careers programme
- Career and labour market information
- Addressing the needs of all of our students
- Planning careers education in the curriculum
- Working with employers
- Bringing in other learning providers and going out to them
- Ensuring young people have access to personal guidance
If you have enjoyed these webinars we are sure that you’d love to participate in our Careers Leaders Masterclass in Birmingham on the 27th March.