Andrews, D., and Hooley, T. (2017). ‘… and now it’s over to you’: recognising and supporting the role of careers leaders in schools in England. British Journal of Guidance & Counselling, 45(2), 153-164.
- Dodd, V. and Hooley, T. (2017). The development of the Teachers Attitudes towards Career Learning Index (TACLI). Teacher Development, Online first.
- Yates, J. and Hooley, T. (2017). Advising on career image: perspectives, practice and politics. British Journal of Guidance and Counselling.
- Yates, J., Hooley, T. and Kaur Bagri, K. (2016). Good looks and good practice: the attitudes of career practitioners to attractiveness and appearance. British Journal of Guidance and Counselling, 45(5), 547-561.
- Hooley, T., Hutchinson, J. and Neary, S. (2016).Ensuring quality in online career mentoring. British Journal of Guidance and Counselling, 44(1), 26-41.
- Hutchinson, J., Beck, V. and Hooley, T. (2016). Delivering NEET policy packages? A decade of NEET policy in England. Journal of Education and Work, 29(6), 707-727.
- Cutts, B., Hooley, T. and Yates, J. (2015). Graduate dress code: How undergraduates are planning to use hair, clothes and make-up to smooth their transition to the workplace. Industry and Higher Education, 29 (4), 271-282.
- Goss, S. and Hooley, T. (2015). Symposium on online practice in counselling and guidance (Editorial). British Journal of Guidance and Counselling, 43(1), 1-7.
- Hooley, T. and Yates, J. (2015). ‘If you look the part you’ll get the job’: should career professionals help clients to enhance their career image? British Journal of Guidance and Counselling, 43(4): 438-451.
- Taylor, A.R. & Hooley, T. (2014). Evaluating the impact of career management skills module and internship programme within a university business school. British Journal of Guidance & Counselling, 42(5): 487-499.
- Hooley, T., Watts, A. G., Sultana, R. G. and Neary, S. (2013). The ‘blueprint’ framework for career management skills: a critical exploration. British Journal of Guidance & Counselling, 41(2): 117-131.
- Hooley, T., Bentley, K. & Marriott, J. (2011). Entrepeneurship and UK doctoral graduates. Industry and Higher Education, 25(3), pp. 181-192.
- Hooley, T., Kent, R. & Williams, S. (2010). Hard Times? Building and Sustaining Research Capacity in UK Universities. Issues in Research Management and Administration, 5.
- Madge, C., Meek, J., Wellens, J.& Hooley, T. (2009). Facebook, social integration and informal learning at University: ‘It is more for socialising and talking to friends about work than for actually doing work’. Learning, Media and Technology. 34(2), pp. 141-155.
- Hooley, T. and Horspool, P. (2006). Two sides of the same story? Staff and student perceptions of the non-native speakers experience of the British academic system. The East Asian Learner. 2(2).