I am an experienced lecturer, teacher and presenter. I have made hundreds of presentations and run many workshops and short courses. I am available for conference keynotes, staff development activities and other training and presentation events.
If you are interested in engaging me please get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org.
I always work with organisations to develop bespoke presentations and training interventions. You can see a list of presentations that I have given on my blog. Key areas that I am happy to talk about include:
- Career education and guidance policy
- Career education and guidance in schools, colleges and universities
- Covid-19, career and career guidance
- Graduate careers
- Labour market information and how to use it in careers practice
- New technologies and career education and guidance
- Research and evaluation of careers programmes
- Social justice, career and career education and guidance
- The changing world of work
- What works in career education and guidance: Learning from the evidence base