- Hooley, T. (2022). Evidence submitted to the Education Committee inquiry on career guidance by Tristram Hooley, Professor of Career Education. https://committees.parliament.uk/writtenevidence/106750/html/
- Hooley, T. (2020). An emergency career development plan to maintain employment, productivity and progression post-Covid-19.
- Hooley, T. (2016). Education, ethics and experience: essays in honour of Richard Pring (book review). British Journal of Guidance & Counselling, 44:4, 484-485
- Grajcár, Š (2015). Interview with Professor Tristram Hooley, International Centre for Guidance Studies (iCeGS), University of Derby, UK. KARIÉROVÉ PORADENSTVO V TEÓRII A PRAXI, 4(8), 49-53.
- Hooley, T. (2015). A practical guide to career learning and development: Innovation in Careers Education 11-19 (Book review). British Journal of Guidance and Counselling. 43(2): 241-243.
- Hooley, T. (2015). The career coaching handbook (Book review). British Journal of Guidance and Counselling, 43(3): 370-372.
- Hooley, T. (2014). Book review: Career Guidance in Communities. British Journal of Guidance & Counselling, 42:1, 116-118.
- Hooley, T. (2013). The chaos theory of careers: A new perspective on working in the twenty-first century (book review). British Journal of Guidance & Counselling, 41(2): 208-210.
- Hooley, T. (2012). Some sort of bridge: the foundation and early years of the careers research and advisory centre (book review). British Journal of Guidance & Counselling, 40(2): 181-182.
- Hooley, T. (2010). Transitions and learning through the lifecourse (book review). British Journal of Guidance & Counselling, 38(4): 501-503.
- Hooley, T. (2002). Visions of a New Jerusalem: Predictive Fiction in the Second World War. PhD Thesis. Leicester: University of Leicester.