On Monday 28th November we will be launching the Second Edition of The Careers Leader Handbook with a one day masterclass in careers leadership led by David Andrews and myself. The masterclass is priced at £215 and includes a copy of the handbook.
A lot has changed since we brought out the first version of the Handbook in 2018. We have updated the handbook to take account of all of these changes and to pull together all the information and ideas careers leaders need to establish outstanding careers programmes for their students. It includes chapters on each of the eight Gatsby benchmarks and further sections on leading, managing, co-ordinating and networking.
The workshop will consist of a mix of presentations, hands-on activities and examples from the book which will explore the key challenges and opportunities of careers leadership. Each delegate will receive a copy of the new book.
You might be interested in attending if you are a:
- careers leaders in a school or college
- school or college senior leaders with overall responsibility for careers
- careers hub lead
- provider of careers leader training
- strategic careers lead working in a MATs, local authority or careers company
- Quality in Careers Standard licensed awarding body
To book a place please complete the booking form below